National Farm Toy Show Tractor 2010

Rick

Rick,

I assume that since you posted this in the toy tractor section it will be a scale model although the picture appears to be the real thing  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

What scale is the model going to be and will it be available on the open market or just at the show?

Rick,

I assume that since you posted this in the toy tractor section it will be a scale model although the picture appears to be the real thing  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

What scale is the model going to be and will it be available on the open market or just at the show?

Well the 3788 is still in production...will be released at or just before the National Farm Toy Show this coming Nov. I believe....it will come in 1/32 and 1/64 scale.....so no photos of the proto type yet...I will post them up as soon as I see them.....

I had wondered where they would go for this years NFTS model, and had rather hoped they would do one of these at some point.  Don't think we've had one in 32nd before.  This is one I will definately be having (regardless of whether certain people think it's rubbish or not  ;) )

The official announcement and pics for the toy farmer models is usually during April I think?

Very excited by this announcement and just like ploughmaster, i've been wondering what O.E.M and model range/number would be in the frame for miniturisation for the NFTS tractor this year, delighted it's one of these beasts.  8)

Here's an appropriately stickered up slightly smaller 3588 I found at the Festival Of The Plough working day back in 2008:

snoopy1.jpg

snoopy2.jpg

In the States the they are often referred to as the "anteater".....no sure how long before we see the prototype....?  Won't be long and it will be in 1/32 and 1/64...I plan to get one and then do an article on it for Model Farmer......