Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show - Penrith - Sunday 21st Nov 2010

BC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well less than 2 weeks now to the show.

How many members are actually planning and attending and where is everyone stopping over on the Saturday evening. ??? ???

I know quite a few of the Scottish contingent including myself are staying at the Southwaite Travelodge approx 11 miles North of Penrith.

Well less than 2 weeks now to the show.

How many members are actually planning and attending and where is everyone stopping over on the Saturday evening. ??? ???

I know quite a few of the Scottish contingent including myself are staying at the Southwaite Travelodge approx 11 miles North of Penrith.

im attending with tim coombes with little manor farm, our travel lodge is about 600m away from the exhibition centre, only a short 2-3 minute walk

im liking the sound o that, better order a taxi for sunday morning ::)

andy if you and brian are needing a taxi on the sunday morning me and my dad are staying at southwaite on the sat night so im sure i could squeeze you in for a lift down to penrith on the sunday morning

how long did it take last year rob  i had it  in my head it was 1 half hr :-\ :-[

5IMON

Takes me about 1 hour 40 minutes from Warrington, the centre is about 600 metres off the motorway at junction 40

Well folks I'm planning on taking some photos and writing an article on the show for Model Farmer. To help me with this article and to ensure I don't miss out on any FTF members could you maybe let me know your names and or user id's on here and what you are displaying or what you are selling since I'm afraid I don't yet know you all yet :-[