What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

The ones I got were a T6 with a Bogballe fertiliser spreader and T8 carting maize silage. I saw the two you posted on here recently but they are probably newer?

i dont think there is a uk T8 carting maize Niels,any chance of a picture? the very latest shows a T8 on mowers and the one before that shows a T8 on a cultivator

Edited by paulali

Will get a picture for you Paul. Have you seen this: http://newholland.webdesign.net.nz/i/files/t8brochure.pdf New Zealand edition but it looks all European.

it is Niels,the 2nd to last T8 brochure showed that T8 with the drill,in that brochure,im sure they only do one photo shoot and use the pictures all over the world

Oh I hadn't seen that one! Another I miss then. Grrrr!

Here's a shot of the T8 brochure that I picked up last week. Was issued 09/13. It also covers the new T8.420.

The other one I have is with the slurry tank and a plain one for the T8 Auto Command.

post-755-0-69713200-1398882014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Niels

and the one you posted i have not got,but i only get uk ones,if i collected other countries it would be a nightmare,i dont think i would ever keep up

I would say the Dutch and UK are all the same. They usually are! Western European market is one bunch.

Picked up some brochures this morning at the local Valtra/JCB dealer:

Valtra T-3 range, N-3 and A series plus a general Fastrac brochure.

post-755-0-95318800-1398941092_thumb.jpg

Edited by Niels

a lovely new holland basildon 50 year brochure,shows some history to

Thanks for that Paul. I didn't know there was such a thing until I saw your post. I called into the local New Holland Dealer today and the guy I spoke to didn't know about it either. He phoned me later to say he had found them and had put one away for me. Will hopefully pick it up next week.

Also, can you post the part number so that Niels can get his local dealer to order it.

Edited by SPN

No new brochures but have bought a Vicon-Steketee beet harvester user manual/parts book aaand a Hosier's Farming System book (from 1951) on Fleabay. Especially the book I have been after for a very long while.

Thanks for that Paul. I didn't know there was such a thing until I saw your post. I called into the local New Holland Dealer today and the guy I spoke to didn't know about it either. He phoned me later to say he had found them and had put one away for me. Will hopefully pick it up next week.

Also, can you post the part number so that Niels can get his local dealer to order it.

spn,ive allready got the brochure for Niels

• 2 weeks later...

Another envelope came from the UK with some brochures:

Knight mounted sprayer for JCB Fastrac

Whitsed Highlander potato & bulb harvester

Whitsed Unitate MK2 self propelled potato harvester

Gruse VL 19 potato planter

Vicon Steketee single row beet harvester user manual