What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Claas do well scrambling up their model numbers in recent years. Already caused for confusion and these Tucano's won't help. Maybe they will help push the single rotor machines but still find it odd that Claas sell it. Are they feeling to much pressure from Deere and Case?

Interesting post Niels, it's abit like Deere and a few others I can't but help feel going down the quad track type road with there big tractors. If you can't beat them join them seems to be the order of the era.

Edited by Light Land

Well it has always been like that hasn't it! Look at: CVT transmission, 3 pt linkage, Diesel fuel, Isobus, GPS etc.. etc.. they all do it nothing new. Some things catch on, others don't.

Don't forget Deere have been down the track route when the first Quadtrac appeared with the H-Track that was taken on from Stocks in the UK. They had to stop so I heard because of patent infringement.

• 2 weeks later...

hot off the press.the new holland latest range of cr combines,3000 fastrac series,they look great in my opinion with the yellow wheels and finally loadall range brochure,also very happy with the cr brochure,i have got this very early

post-1769-0-59559300-1412417633_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

would anybody have a spare copy of this fastrac 7000 series brochure? i stupidly lent it to somebody who was doing a 7000 model conversion,and all of a sudden they cant find it,lesson learnt,i think,never borrow your brochures out

dont worry guys,got one coming