Layout advice please - BEFORE I HAVE A FART !

Lord Ferguson

Question

Being sensible for a moment (makes a change I here you say !) - I have just installed this table top for my new layout.? My original idea was (is) to build modular units (500x500 or 1000x500) and lay them on top of this board.? The other thing I'm thinking is shall I just build straight onto this top.

I liked the idea of being able to have a move round with the modular idea... but It will make fencing and gates and things difficult I suppose... What do you think lads - I would appreciate your help - board is 1100x1600 by the way. - Many thanks

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Looking at my title change - Farmer Bloody Palmer  ::) - Does anybody know how to get that lattice effect crust on the top of my tarts - Before I bake one that is  :D :D :D :D

I would cordially remind you FP (I thinks that's some kind of lime drink) that as a Doctor you have (or should have) taken the Hippocratic oath and to this end you shouldn't be messing with my privates without my permission.. or at least nurse Ben present in the room at the same time  :(

Looking at my title change - Farmer Bloody Palmer? ::) - Does anybody know how to get that lattice effect crust on the top of my tarts - Before I bake one that is? :D :D :D :D

I would cordially remind you FP (I thinks that's some kind of lime drink) that as a Doctor you have (or should have) taken the Hippocratic oath and to this end you shouldn't be messing with my privates without my permission.. or at least nurse Ben present in the room at the same time? :(

I would read the first post in this thread carefully before you start to throw custard pies around Narky Marky.  ;)

Sorry Farmer Oooooo get you Palmer  :D :D :D - No offence caused I hope... you will still send me that rotator won't you  ;) :'( - And as for TBF - we'll I am sure you are as cross with him as I am for messing around with my privates - I take it you'll report him to Andy big mansion and tell his mum as well.... Take away his stars and give them to me I say - you can see how sensible I've been right from the outset... in fact give him pink stars as punishment please.

Sorry one again for throwing custard pies - I've been such a tart and now I've even got egg on my face  :'( :'( :'( :'( ::)

You know how I get mixed up with names - and you have tinkered with my bits before  ;):o :o :o

Sorry Ben... my fault really  :(

Back on topic... (and staying there I promise) - I have given a great deal of thought to matters today and I've decided to make a model Massey Ferguson Dealership (just like the one I used to work at in 1983-86) - has anyone else done this  ???

I should mention that I will be still keeping things modular of course - no change there - For me personally... this would be a more exciting project - I am not from a farming background you see - opinions please lads...

Sorry Ben... my fault really? :(

Back on topic... (and staying there I promise) - I have given a great deal of thought to matters today and I've decided to make a model Massey Ferguson Dealership (just like the one I used to work at in 1983-86) - has anyone else done this? ???

I should mention that I will be still keeping things modular of course - no change there - For me personally... this would be a more exciting project - I am not from a farming background you see - opinions please lads...

just winding you up! ?:D :D :D::)

Sounds good, you gonna pop over and measure 'wobblyheads' up or design your own?? ??? ???

Sorry Farmer Oooooo get you Palmer? :D :D :D - No offence caused I hope... you will still send me that rotator won't you? ;) :'( - And as for TBF - we'll I am sure you are as cross with him as I am for messing around with my privates - I take it you'll report him to Andy big mansion and tell his mum as well.... Take away his stars and give them to me I say - you can see how sensible I've been right from the outset... in fact give him pink stars as punishment please.

Sorry one again for throwing custard pies - I've been such a tart and now I've even got egg on my face? :'( :'( :'( :'( ::)

You know how I get mixed up with names - and you have tinkered with my bits before? ;):o :o :o

As if I would rename a topic are ye sure is nae the forum sprites that did it ?  Ah Yea-ssss I think it was  :D :D :D