UH Hedge Cutter Conversion

never had much to do with hedge cutting,your quote mate, is that because the head should be on the other side,

ooh i used to love hedge trimming , i could dissapear for weeks on end just bumbling round the fields  :)  it's a lot like ploughing , theres a satisfaction that you get & not many other jobs give, all these grass boys shout about silage , when most of the time all they do is tear the guts out of their tractors , hedge trimming is a lot more relaxing :)

ooops sorry paul lost meself there

yes it's a great model , but in reality he'd be driving into oncoming traffic , UH stuff is good but it's little details like this that tell euro spec apart from UK spec

Yes lads it is the hedge cutter off the UH Renault. It is to the wrong side but I think it looks good and at the end of the day it is only a model. I like models that look good and that someone has spent time and effort in trying to make it as good as they can. I am no expert in model making but I do try my best and if it is the wrong side well so be it. I am very happy with the model and thats good enough for me.

Yes lads it is the hedge cutter off the UH Renault. It is to the wrong side but I think it looks good and at the end of the day it is only a model. I like models that look good and that someone has spent time and effort in trying to make it as good as they can. I am no expert in model making but I do try my best and if it is the wrong side well so be it. I am very happy with the model and thats good enough for me.

i just want to know what you converted on the hedgecutter,im thinking of getting one

the uh bushwacker doesnt have a linkage as such on at all paul, its fitted directly to a sort of 3 point on the ergos its mounted to, so you would either need to fit a siku a frame adaptor on it or as done here some sort of britains linakge cut and fitted to it