hi folks and fellow model collectors

fastrack

hi to eveyone,i am new to the site and i am looking forward to exploring it,theres is a lot of interesting reading,i like all models but really prefer fastracs and mb tracs...keep up the good work to the site admin,and p.s you can ask me a few questions because no doubt i will be asking yous when i am stuck...william :)

welcome indeedy William to FTF... enjoy your stay on here and don't be afraid to ask for help if you get lost.

So... what's you CURRENT collection of models consist of ??? ... I say CURRENT as it won't stay the same for very long now you've found this place  ;):P

welcome indeedy William to FTF... enjoy your stay on here and don't be afraid to ask for help if you get lost.

So... what's you CURRENT collection of models consist of ??? ... I say CURRENT as it won't stay the same for very long now you've found this place  ;):P

He's right, you know, William.  8)

Welcome to the mad world of FTF.  We are all model mad! ::) ::)

fixed that for you Aunty Sue!  :-*

Watch it Alex!  :police:

Mis-quoting the Aunties is NOT an option >:( .  The punishment is half and hour in a rowing-boat on the slurry lagoon (no oars) but this time I shall let it go.  :angel:

Dented any Doug the Diggers recently? ???::)

Watch it Alex!  :police:

Mis-quoting the Aunties is NOT an option >:( .  The punishment is half and hour in a rowing-boat on the slurry lagoon (no oars) but this time I shall let it go.  :angel:

Dented any Doug the Diggers recently? ???::)

me? never....  :angel:

Welcome indeed William, I hope you get on well with the site and any questions you have are resolved by the staff quickly.

So, your interest in the MB Trac and the Fastrac.... Where does it originate from, childhood memories, working experience with them? Tell us more  :) :)

hi to eveyone and thanks for the warm invite,m b tracs have been around me since i was young,they always seem to stand out,the next thing to arive was fastracs so its came from there,also i try to collect anything i have had an experience in  ha ha! whichs is everything from a 1100 m b to spending 2 summers on a claas 860 harvester  ha ha!

yes still doing a bit,on a tm 140 now getting ready for silage,spreading fertilizer with a trailed bredal,its a good job,just bought myself a limited 6520 john deere model by siku it looks the part,o i and a converted roadless 75,what about you deer est you still in the game