Agrium/pdc Models problem/request New Holland TVT

It is massive on the greatness scale!! Real proper model!!

The par harrow is also by ian at agrium models,

Ahh Ricky its a clever marketing trick, you need to buy their front mounted press to keep the front wheels in contact with the ground..... ;D

huh i guessed that last nite!! Grr, I make me own press so i will, i've spent too much in the last 2 months on models. .

Read Backwards 9431? Thats so family won't click too quick!!!  Although that does count all models i've bought and sold converted so then it don't seem so bad???

Hmm, furrow press, i have two of these models, might put duals onto one of them or floats???

;) The power harrow doesnt tip all tractors up. Because we have replaced the die cast deutz parts with britains parts which arent as heavy, that is why the power harrow is tipping the model up. ;) ;)

yea i know, don't get me wrong they look the part together!!

Ian i got the two from u, gonna put a set of weights onto one with floats on the rear, well done