silage is on

Tractorman810

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree with that John but then there are a hell of a lot of people who forget to turn them off. Self cancelling indicators are another thing that should be law on any vehicle really.

or like on some tractors it starts beeping if you travel too far with it on better than self canceling because there might be manouvering involved getting in gaps and having to keep  turning it back on might be annoying but then the buzzer gets annoying after a while  ::)

and ricky it might be worth getting the tombstone and axle x-rayed like they use on engine blocks to find the internal fault mightnt be problem now but if it got a good whack on some rough groound in a few years it might be a problem and youd have no chance going back but chances are if you got hit from the side then some of the impact would be absorbed by turning the tractor and then the force would be spread over the whole front axle and probably the pin more than if it was head on which means it would have leverage and snap the axle near the center

they rang last night and said they was going tris me and sharon popped over to see them ,, had to go shopping first thou part of the deal ,the 7840 was the farms the rest the contractor ,they was saying the harvester had a pipe burst from the oil cooler and sput its oil over the engine ,the driver thought it was going to go up but luckly it well you can see it never ,how can it pay fella at £40 an acre , chopper and driver ,rower up and driver,clamp tractor and driver three trailers and two tractors and drivers  ,all the fuel ,it must be tight  ::)

It's a sharks job, Graham. A lot of competition on pricing for this work. The 840 did the same thing a few years ago, filled the radiator vanes up with oil and it got bunged with dust for days after that. Lucky not to see it go up in smoke mate.

i know exactly wat you mean about people overtakin , had to turn into a gate on 60mph road and you had go left to trun right and i can remember atleast 6 overtaking at differant times, they are beyond they dont look at the lights.

im famous  ;D  a guy filmed us today haha im in the john deere 7810 and 18t dooley  :) 

well turned right of a main road into that road then left into the car park  ;)  haha

well dunno about the others but its 50/50 with me i go right foward to fill the back then drop back slowly then he fills the top to make a good load  :)  well there was only 2 when the guy first started filming and 2 came after thats why one followed me into the field  ;):)  theres a few more vids from that user , one in the cab one more in the field and one of the clampin operation  :)

Nice photos, Noel. Plenty of JCB's around you and a nice splash of Green forager too. Must say, nice to see that Fendt drive tipping across the pit face too, much easier for the pit man.

Have LOAD's of photos Tris, filled a 1GB memory card on Monday past and no doubt will do the same tomorrow evening and saturday, still a lot of boys over here to capture, and the best thing is they play to the camera, you name it they will do it!!! makes for interesting photos.

I bet, over here half of them just stick their collar up and put on their "Too cool for photo's" and "My other drive is a boyed up Discovery" face  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sounds like a fair few of my mates.