Part's, Part Number's and their retailers

Deere-est

Question

Here are the two roofing sheet's I have from EMA model supplies.

MPS - 16 to the left and MPS - 19 to the right. I have used the 16 up until now but my go on using the 19 now, more vigorous a profile.

Sheets are round and about 75mm x 300mm. Price GBP 03.36/sheet

Thats what I feared, bending the axle. I want to keep the wheels for other things so a soldering might be a bit sid vicious.

The Trelleborgs are 36mm dia x 20mm wide. Not sure if that is including tyres as I havnt got mine to hand.

http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/spare-parts-farmmodels.html

if you get a tims trailer with the trellis on they will just swap straght over,easiest way to get the wheels of with out bending is same as i take the marstons apart,remove the tyres,important as they spin otherwise and the wheel centre wont , then grip the plastic wheel centre and twist in opp directions ,if tight just grip in a vice on one side and do the same,takes the plastic on the inside of the wheel where the teeth are on the axel,no breakages then,doc has two marshall of me with these tyres on,

So when can we expect to be spending ridiculous amounts of money with you then Doc  ???

When you choose to!

The Marston wheels will pull off your trailer quite easy Marky, get a good grip on opposite wheels and give them a twist while you pull them apart making sure you grip hard enough to twist the centres on the axle as opposed to just the tyres on the rims. TIP, keep it close to the workbench when you do it with something soft under it just in case.  ;)

When you choose to!

The Marston wheels will pull off your trailer quite easy Marky, get a good grip on opposite wheels and give them a twist while you pull them apart making sure you grip hard enough to twist the centres on the axle as opposed to just the tyres on the rims. TIP, keep it close to the workbench when you do it with something soft under it just in case.  ;)

Thanks Jason... now that is the sort of useful tip we all need - I wouldn't have thought of the soft landing - glad you pointed it out to me - thanks  ;) - So when you up and running then with this wizzo website Doc  ???