Part's, Part Number's and their retailers

Deere-est

Question

Here are the two roofing sheet's I have from EMA model supplies.

MPS - 16 to the left and MPS - 19 to the right. I have used the 16 up until now but my go on using the 19 now, more vigorous a profile.

Sheets are round and about 75mm x 300mm. Price GBP 03.36/sheet

On the left-

TBFS - 6P, Styrene Tubing, 4.8mm ext diameter, 3.4mm int diameter x 390mm, 8 pieces per pack, GBP 02.42

On the right-

TBFS - 8P, Styrene Tubing, 6.4mm ext diameter, 4.9mm int diameter x 390mm, 7 pieces per pack, GBP 02.75

Hopefully seeing some pic's make it a little easier to imagine them in situ. Anyone else got some similar bits and bobs and info to add to the Topic? I reckon those Trelle Wellies woul look the biz on your new tattie box trailer Mark. That said I want to put them on an AS trailer of mine but how do you get the original wheels off without breaking anything? ???

Cheers TM, 10% discount on your next order mate.  ;D

As long as your total order value exeeds ?15,000.

15000,what do you think my name is doc palmer or q?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no what other bits are you casting,? i have the tool box on the front of the 2640 2wd and it really does add to it,only found it by accident when i went for a tow hitch

Hopefully seeing some pic's make it a little easier to imagine them in situ. Anyone else got some similar bits and bobs and info to add to the Topic? I reckon those Trelle Wellies woul look the biz on your new tattie box trailer Mark. That said I want to put them on an AS trailer of mine but how do you get the original wheels off without breaking anything? ???

Great idea Tris... what diameter are they then... and I had the same trouble - I recron it will be a new axle as well as I can't seem to get them off without bending the axle as well - anyone know how (melt them with a soldering iron maybe  ???)

Thats what I feared, bending the axle. I want to keep the wheels for other things so a soldering might be a bit sid vicious.

The Trelleborgs are 36mm dia x 20mm wide. Not sure if that is including tyres as I havnt got mine to hand.

http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/spare-parts-farmmodels.html