claas 580

Mike R

I drove one that we had out on demonstration a couple of years back, theres some pictures of it under Demonstration Combines next to our 460. Great machine to drive, gives a smooth ride and can get up hills that our 460 won't touch.

A local 580 is supported by 5 trailers and thats on its own that thing moves but some 580 owners are still going for the wheeled version as of the amount of road work they are doing with there combine and just spec 1050 mm tyres on them to kinda help

Nigel

I have nt seen any on the marsh were they Claas or JD A friend of mine owns Bell agricultural who are main agents for JD

I thought most of the marsh were JD.

Thanks for your posting

Clifton's @ Appledore, they've got ground all around Bells! I passed they're premises on my way out to see them doing rape the year before when both the 580s were new.Next door to them a '05 NH CR960 (Ithink,could be bigger) @ Reethalls. Gonna try & resize some pics...don't hold your breath!