On Tour In Scotland March 2010!

TM190

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye when i am at home i am about 15 miles from Nethertons or about 9 miles from brechin. but am at work just now so a good bit away in another country. have taken holiday in august so i can get on the 6830 for a couple of weeks. will also get a couple of the the 8000 series working it is a beast.

was probarly charlie showing you round as he is the manager overall. the 8530 is a beast getting more common in our area one of my mates have one and the other has 2. the guy with two run a fleet of about 9 deeres and the lexion 600 terra track.

did you see any of the girls at ross agri my mate works there a girl called niki

ye when i am at home i am about 15 miles from Nethertons or about 9 miles from brechin. but am at work just now so a good bit away in another country. have taken holiday in august so i can get on the 6830 for a couple of weeks. will also get a couple of the the 8000 series working it is a beast.

was probarly charlie showing you round as he is the manager overall. the 8530 is a beast getting more common in our area one of my mates have one and the other has 2. the guy with two run a fleet of about 9 deeres and the lexion 600 terra track.

did you see any of the girls at ross agri my mate works there a girl called niki

AAhhhh right small world then...  :)

Girl's OOoo aye  ;D  If we came across any scottish women we were after them  ;D

A lot of familiar places there. Maitland Mackie of Mackies is into windfarms as well as ice cream and his latest venture is making crisps..haven't seen them in gthe shops yet.

A lot of familiar places there. Maitland Mackie of Mackies is into windfarms as well as ice cream and his latest venture is making crisps..haven't seen them in gthe shops yet.

The crisps are made down in perthshire bill for him, tesco and asda had them last time I was home.

Yes the crisps is the daughters latest idea, we got given some packs that day, There're very Nice  ;D

Great pictures mate, we're only about 20 miles away from Netherton so you now know what the lie of our land is roughly like........ ;)

Looks as though you had a great time........ :)

Aye right, Flip me if i knew i was so close i would off organised a tour round all of you lot  ;D ;D

Looks like you had a good time Blake.

I live about 25 miles from the mackies farm at westerton.

was it mainly places around lawrencekirk that you were?

To be honest, I hadn't a clue were i was  :-[  Still post pics to come yet tho  ;)

Hell of a tour, Blake you lucky thing. Will you be doing coursework based on any of this?

it was a very good week, learnt a lot... Coursework? no... Everything was completed before we went away, the trip was just a end of the course thing for the crack  ;D ;D 

think youve been in that shed of yours for too long ;) , mackies crisps have been in shops for a while, seen them in a few shops.

Well maybe I have been hidden away in there too long Andy....but I try and avoid crisps...too fattening ;) ;)

Well maybe I have been hidden away in there too long Andy....but I try and avoid crisps...too fattening ;) ;)

You eat those Aberdeen Butteries and you say crisps are too fattening  :of :of :of :of :of :of They are pastry soaked in butter, with a bit of butter added for good measure  ::) ::)

You eat those Aberdeen Butteries and you say crisps are too fattening  :of :of :of :of :of :of They are pastry soaked in butter, with a bit of butter added for good measure  ::) ::)

On a Summer health kick Mike so have not had a buttery for a week or two either ;) ;)

You will have then very nice creamy ice :P

Texas

Oh Bas it is absolutely lovely......I buy it at the local Costco store - 2 litres for £ 2.15 plus VAT = £ 2.53. That's £ 1.265 per litre.....just a little more than the cost of diesel fuel at the present time ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...