1. 1. what shouls i call my website?

• Ciarans models
    • Well Dunne models
    • Carpet Farmers
    • Precision models
    • Moyne models
    • Perfect32
    • irish model farmer

guys I'm building my own web site and I'm not shur what to call it!

my full name is Ciarán Dunne I'm from a place called Moyne in ireland and i have almost completed a higher level degree course in model making in Bournemouth after 3 years in the UK, I'm moving back to ireland to set up making models and if you have seen my models they are of high quality and very high detail (or i like to think so :P) the McConnel and the Dooley trailer

i just need a bit of help as I'm not 100% as to what to call it iv put up a few names i mite call it,

anyway vote away and if ye have any better ideas please dear God put them down ;)

I like Carpet Farmers - only because perfect32 sounds like a model agency for small breasted girls and well dunne models also sounds like a model agency - could be taken the wrong way. This is serious comment Ciaran - I am attempting to be helpful!

Whatever you decide -good luck with it! :)

ha ha ya i no exactly what you mean Massey Boys Mum, i Goggle searched well Dunne models and came up with ... you guest it a lode of modeling storeys ::) ::)

but i did the same for perfect 32 ! was not expecting what popped up! dentists! :-\ apparently we have 32 teeth in our heads!  :P;D and perfect 32 .com is taken so it will have to be perfect32.ie

I'm just going to flip a coin before i buy a domain name! ;D

Carpet farmers is good but it sounds a bit cheep! :'(

Small breasted models? Jo have you been on the magic mushrooms again?! That's nearly as random as Sir Rick of Random himself! :D

I think Perfect32 is a 'Cuprinol' name. It does exactly what it says on the tin or in this case on the homepage!

rite just looked that up their now! CRAP  >:( .com and .co.uk are taken so im left with .og or .net! dont know about them coming up on serch engins very well tho! :-[

Not sure that name would attract the best of customers!!!  :P

CD32.com ?

Farm32.com ?

rite just looked that up their now! CRAP  >:( .com and .co.uk are taken so im left with .og or .net! dont know about them coming up on serch engins very well tho! :-[

Best to choose a different name then mate so you get a .com or .co.uk domain. ;)

• 2 weeks later...