a short introduction

mr softie

hello fellow ftf members my names brian a.k.a. mr softie, i grew up in a farming background in the stirling area and as a young person had a wide variety of britains models (sadly played with and lost the boxes), i left the farming approxamitly in 1990 to become an ice cream man (hense the name) i kept my hand in at the farm helping at busy times such as harvest and hay time  and kicked my collecting habit off again roughly five years ago, and  had lookedd at the ftf but never signed up , by chance i met bill at the g and m isle of skye hotel show and he convivced me to join and once again it taken me about 3 months to write this intro, just need to get roung to listing my collection now and getting some photos up, and the main point of my collection is john deere`s, regards brian

Hello and welcome Brian.. and many thanks for kindly taking the time to introduce yourself to us all.  I had a friend who was an icecream man.... sadly last year they found him laying dead on the floor of his van... he was covered in hundreds and thousands and strawberry sauce.  The police report said he'd most likely topped himself  ;D::)

I'll get my coat shall I  :-[

Seriously... welcome aboard... please get some pictures up as soon as you can and don't be afraid to ask any of us for help at any time.

Mark