Webcox Trailers

Deere-est

never seen a drawbar sprung that way before ,but it looks a clever idea ,bet its stronger than the inline ones truth be known??

Our triffit and Armstong and Holmes trailers both use that method of springing the draw bar, so fairly common with us Sean. I think you get a bit too much fore and aft pitch with the on rough ground though

I suppose one advantage with the square bales is you don't need to strap them on ...or do you if you are on the road ???

For the journey we were doing we had them roped/straped on, which is a bit of a pain with that way of stacking because there aren't enough hooks for the ropes/straps. If they were to be turned through 90 degrees you could use two straps front to back but the downside for that is that our loader wont reach high enough to unload them properly.

i've seen these trailers out & about but never taken any notice of them , got to say they look very well built, as for the bale trailer , yes the drawbar does look odd with no visable spring attatched to it !

tommy it looks like the axles on you bale trailer could have been set a bit further forward , whats it ride & follow like ?

i've seen these trailers out & about but never taken any notice of them , got to say they look very well built, as for the bale trailer , yes the drawbar does look odd with no visable spring attatched to it !

tommy it looks like the axles on you bale trailer could have been set a bit further forward , whats it ride & follow like ?

It rides quite well actually but i think the 25 foot trailers have the wheels nearer the back as they dont seem to travel quite as well.