Planning a tour in Rep. Ireland

MODELFARMER

Ok guys,

Maybe around june July time me and a few buddies and neighbours are thinking of taking a mini bus from up here down south to see how farming is done down there, maybe would like to tie it into wonter barley cutting time maybe,

Anyways what i'm asking for is some contact details of any of you who would be willing to spend a short amount of time seeing around your farm or know of any big farms that would be worth seeing i'd be very gratefull of some contact details and locations etc. . .

Any suggestions post away here or/and PM me

Many thanks

Ricky  8)

i could possibly get ye a tour of my dads dairy and beef farm and a 1000 acor grain and 120 acor potato farm that i work with now and then! around grain time! they would be bissy but he always has time for ppl that want a visit around the place.  he has some nice machinery and my dad woulnt be to bissy + you will see how i make the mcconnels! . just an idea but its just 5mile off thwe track that model farmer as but up near thurles? ???

Nothing really happens at our place but your route wouldnt be to far off two big contractors that i know of

George Ross=2 Big X 650s and 2 Big m m2s

Jim Good =Two Jag 890s and 2 Big m m2s 

Jim is sound and so is George but there both busy nearly all year round

you'd want to travel around north dublin. i'd say if you contact country crest's onwers the hoeys they'll sort you out. also you might see the fingal vintage show which takes place at country crest in july

yes modelfarmer come visit me and ciaran im the tillage farmer he is on about il be driving the combine in winter barley myself 9640 i wts john deere ;D you can see good gear workin and hopefully the chains wont be in operation ha ha!