Upstreet farms Ltd

Mike R

I have not got any more pictures of the combine and header yet but I will post some more when I take them during the week. Its a conversion I bought of Ebay for £23 ish comes with the detachable header and trailer and the landrover too

thanks for the info mike

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note changed farm name to Upstreet Farms ltd which Is a village near where I live in Kent

no need for 3 farms now this is going to work in my present situation.

I hope you all continue to enjoy all my past and future postings on Upstreet Farms Ltd.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now added another level to my layout which will include resiting my buildings Graham made for me on the top level.

I have now about eight buildings surplus to requirements 2 of them are brushwood buildings and about 6 I have made which maybe binned.

the whole layout has a new feel to it and I am really pleased with how it now look I will post up some pics on Tuesday evening.