second gereration marstons

well as promised here the 2g marston sialge trailer i have been working on,it comes with a better all grill rear door which is now self opening

this one has been fully resparyed so i can cut the knoby bits off where the standard one had the rams attached,although i may not do this in future depends what you guys think

post-46-132638505127_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638505206_thumb.jpg

well you cant stop progress can you,i wasn't 100% happy with the access for tipping on the rear door so went a tinkering,and this will be the final version for the silage trailers,green paint looks a bit off at mo,but mainly down to the fact it's still wet,

post-46-132638505462_thumb.jpg

post-46-13263850547_thumb.jpg

Where exactly do your talent's end TM? Yet more cracking work from the TM camp. They look ace, discharge angle looks a hell of a lot better and the trailers themselves look better for trailed harvester work. . . .. .JF coming your way?!

• 1 year later...