mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

what a great collection you have mate . i have alot of deere stuff i've stopped at the 30 series as i'm not a fan of the new deeres bonnet . enjoyed reading your topic and will keep reading too.

• 2 weeks later...

what a great collection you have mate . i have alot of deere stuff i've stopped at the 30 series as i'm not a fan of the new deeres bonnet . enjoyed reading your topic and will keep reading too.

Nathan i agree at first i didnt like the R`s but they are growing on me now its a bit like the change from the 50 series to the 6000`s a shock to the system

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi joe the wiking baler is due the end of this month if on time , but the detail on the prototype will make it worth every penny i hope , the britains one is excellent but disapointed in the siku one

lovely additions brian mate. i hav'nt bought a tractor for 6 weeks due to workload on the farm, i feel a spend-up coming on!!!

Archived