Claas Lexion 440 Evolution

Evening all,

just a quick conversion this, not sure how much more detailing she'll get - you'll see why as I go on!

I espied this cheap combine on the Bay of E, and as it was a 1/32 scale approximation of a Claas combine I thought it worth the £7.99.

Turns out that it is a very cheap and cheerful 1/32 scale copy of the Bruder Claas Lexion... wonder if Bruder know?? Or care!

post-1701-132639404545_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132639404587_thumb.jpg

Anyway, after a strip down, clean up of the mouldings, repaint, reassembly and new wheels, she now looked like this!

Slightly better! Add the decals and she actually looks like a Claas combine. She's slightly smaller than the 460, 480, 580 and 600 Lexions I have, so I decided to make her a Lexion 440 Evolution.  ;)

post-1701-132639404683_thumb.jpg

post-1701-1326394047_thumb.jpg

Nice work Malc ;)

Where'd you get your decals from they look really good :P

The decals are the laser printer/waterslide ones. I generate them from photos or computer generated drawings using Photoshop CS4, print them onto the paper and Bob's your aunties live in lover!  :D

/m.

The decals are the laser printer/waterslide ones. I generate them from photos or computer generated drawings using Photoshop CS4, print them onto the paper and Bob's your aunties live in lover!  :D

/m.

Well they look spot on mate 8)

Way beyond my skills on a computer......... :-[

this time of year certainly gets you going doesn't it malcy  ;D ;D

nice conversion mate with quality with a capital Q................. & a U ................best add the A as well

........best not forget the L & ..............i spose it should finish with  ITY .

sniff

Thanks guys!  :)

The whole decal thing isn't that tricky, so long as you have a good quality image to start from. If anyone was desperate enough, I might be able to assist in exchange for a pint or two??  :D

/m. 

Thanks guys!  :)

The whole decal thing isn't that tricky, so long as you have a good quality image to start from. If anyone was desperate enough, I might be able to assist in exchange for a pint or two??  :D

/m.

malcy you could be the uk's version of henri walker,you could start a buisness there, no problem