Landbouwminiaturenbeurs Zwolle - 2010

Freerk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

We'll have no 'little accidents' on the seast in the car as we arrive thanks Mr Trissle  :of:)

:D :D :D

I promise Sir Lord. I'll have my eyes firmly shut and will be doing my pretend snoring. . . . Maybe then Sean will stop talking! :D

:D :D :D

I promise Sir Lord. I'll have my eyes firmly shut and will be doing my pretend snoring. . . . Maybe then Sean will stop talking! :D

We can all live in hope... or, failing that... we can use some gaffa tape I guess  :-\

Glad you are coming over again Mark!

And did Niels send the adres off the hotel to Andy?

I do hope so then we can drink a beer or 2 in the evening :P;)

Only if you promise to talk about MF ALL evening Johnny  :P:)

well my zwolle trip is well and truely over for this year. I am of to canada on the 4th nov for 6 weeks with work.

off to play on the live firing ranges eh pete

looking forward to this now, need to sort a few bits with mark tris and andy, but been doing plenty of overtime to buy a few bits while there

Well as expected I probably can't make it this year again. This would be the only weekend I have free in November.

I am away with workthe first two then back and the last weekend snowboarding.

If I can get there I wil tuck tris into a wee match box and borrow his bed.

Seriously though if I can get there it will be booked that week so I will sleep on someones floor.

Look forward to meeting you Niels and seeing your shed too.

If Mark makes you sleep with his MF talk I am more than happy to talk about naked women! :D :D

Better not to do that because he won´t sleep after all that horible story´s about naked women :P :P

No never get bored of talking about MF ;D ;D

The beer drinking is also a good idea ;D ;D 8) but not to much ofcourse the day after is again a heavy exhausting day! :blank: :blank: :blank:???

Look forward to meeting you Niels and seeing your shed too.

If Mark makes you sleep with his MF talk I am more than happy to talk about naked women! :D :D

Tris, those MF nutcases are a lost cause...

there are only a few things important in life, Naked women, Booze, Tractors and in that order.. 2 bad they dont exactly mix all together ;)

anyways, if you are looking for some time away from those nutcases, my door is open, and i'll also be in Zwolle on both days :D

there are only a few things important in life, Naked women, Booze, Tractors and in that order.. 2 bad they dont exactly mix all together ;)

anyways, if you are looking for some time away from those nutcases, my door is open, and i'll also be in Zwolle on both days :D

It won´t make a diverence wich hobby you have it always come down to this indeed: Naked women and Booze!

The rest is nice taking (tractors :P )

Better not to do that because he won´t sleep after all that horible story´s about naked women :P :P

No never get bored of talking about MF ;D ;D

The beer drinking is also a good idea ;D ;D 8) but not to much ofcourse the day after is again a heavy exhausting day! :blank: :blank: :blank:???

What, not sleeping about naked women? If I'm exausted enough, I will sleep very good, ha ha. ;)

Back to topic, looking forward to see you guys!  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

There are naked woman at the show this year  :of  are you sure  ;D

Tris better bring the stepladder than  ;)

See you at the show guy's