Underhaug De-Stoner......

NewHolland2

That TM just finished buckraking?? :D :D ;)::)

Nice pics Mart, I like the Reekie de-stoners.? :)

All the tractors which were fitted to de-stoners had these "Grapes" fitted at the front for the collection of big stones...... :) :) :)

I've got some pics of Reekie De-Stoners in one of my SLR albums. I'll try to remember and look them out soon......

nice pics Mart :) :)...hope DT is looking FP! :D :D :D

Cheers Ben...... :) :) :)

i can't see how any of you like any of the underhaug de-stoners, there the people that put reekie out of buisness.? all thanks to them there is no more reekie!

I'm well aware of that fact Cameron...... :) :) :). However as far as I am aware Reekie are still in operation as part of the Netagco Group of Potato Machinery Companies...... :) :) :)

Guest Fendt pwr

Cheers NH2,It was'nt what I thought it would look like to tell you the truth.

I think the grimme combi star would take some beating,what's the out-put like on them?I never seen one before.

Cheers NH2,It was'nt what I thought it would look like to tell you the truth.

I think the grimme combi star would take some beating,what's the out-put like on them?I never seen one before.

It's very similar in design to the Reekie machines, hence why Reekie went out of business due to it (but that's another story  :D;)). Not sure what the output is like Fendt Power, but I would imagine the Grimme Combi-Star would be better...... :)