New CLAAS Lexion combines for 2011

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well least these new models confirm that claas really are the leaders in Combines when comes to output, comfort, technologie and dealer back-up pity 770 hasn't any massive difference over a 600 but then no-one can keep up with one anyway.  We've tried everyone and 600 was still ahead of all

Each to their own I suppose..... I have seen figures that can prove that comment very different....

Those two words do not really fit with Claas.

Interesting pics Malc, I am eating my words with reference to the 40kph but lets see the sales in Europe. Any good pics of the "new" cab?

Jez

Cab photos as requested...  :)

Nice to know you're interested in what the market leader is doing to push to envelope of combine design;)

/m.

You don't move forward by sitting still mate ;)

Thanks

Jez

8)

So when will we see the Bi Rotor then Jezmundo!!

I take it you don't mean the CTS system mate? ;)

That was the original lexion design....

As for a twin rotor design we have our C Series that works very well and keeps the customers happy....

Twin rotor for separating then that is the NH system....

Each to their own I suppose..... I have seen figures that can prove that comment very different....

Interesting pictures Malc, I am eating my words with reference to the 40kph but lets see the sales in Europe. Any good pictures of the "new" cab?

First paragraph sounds like that of a politician, Jez! :D

The proof as they say is in the pudding I suppose. Claas have (so say) 75% of the combine market in the area our local dealer covers, hence why we had one within 24hrs of the TF breaking down. Nobody else has the sort of used nor new machines available like they do. Apart from NH, other brands hardly get a look in.

Interesting pictures Malc, I am eating my words with reference to the 40kph but lets see the sales in Europe. Any good pictures of the "new" cab?

Well we've sat both side by side in the same field or as good as and the only thing that came close is the NH CR9090.  How do those 2 words not fit Claas had a S690i here last year and its horrendous, didnt like the cab, output was nothing amazing and only good thing was GPS.  All demo's were set-up by the manufacturer and they stayed with it to keep it 100%.  Its my own personal view and you've not agreed with my views on JD tractors either so need I say more

in the words of my old boss 20 years ago "there is never enough dust comes off a JD combine" never knew what he meant till i drove one, output is very low compared to NH and Claas.

Well we've sat both side by side in the same field or as good as and the only thing that came close is the NH CR9090.  How do those 2 words not fit Claas had a S690i here last year and its horrendous, didnt like the cab, output was nothing amazing and only good thing was GPS.  All demo's were set-up by the manufacturer and they stayed with it to keep it 100%.  Its my own personal view and you've not agreed with my views on JD tractors either so need I say more

i think this topic is going way off,should be about claas combines not claas versus john deere or new holland,all peoples views differ about different brands

You make a good point, Sir. We all have our own favourite brands for our own reasons... and that's a good thing!

/m.

Very true Paul.

:-X

I was in your model paradise today Malcy, a claas dealership in 1/32 scale and the guys were talking about the new models from claas hopefully coming soon.

Jez, don't be a tease!!  :)  Does this place have a web presence and what were the possible future releases?

Jez, don't be a tease!!  :)  Does this place have a web presence and what were the possible future releases?

Have a look here mate:

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,31599.msg660010.html#msg660010

Website link there too.

That is where they shot the pics for the new claas models (Big Xerion etc) so i think they no more than they let on.

Well Claas arent going to reveal the new Lexion in 1/32 before in 1/1 ;)  but as I said at start of thread there is bound to be one coming soon after announcement of new machines just like when they introduced the Tucano ;)    I think it will almost certainly be the 770 flagship model :)