nice massey on ebay.

Goodhead

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very very happy one martin,just like you and regan ,the most fun i have ever had on a tractor,after getting used to the steering being slighlty different,ie the who cab turning

I know that when I am older I will look back on the restoration of Regan the Fergie with very fond memories and hopefully, my vintage tractor collection will grow like the model collection...... :) :) :)

How many horse power are they and what sort of weight will it pull??

5.8ltr... 110hp - 88.5 pto hp (DIN) - 8fwd, 2R gears, Hydraulics - Max output 8.6ltr/min... Lover Links will lift 3402kg, Dimentions - 5.07m long, 1.52m wide, 2.91m tall, turning circle is 9.18m, weight 5156kg 318ltr fuel tank.... just off the top of my head  ::)

excellent ;D ;D ;D!...you really gonna buy it though....or just tease TM810? :D :D :D::) ::)

Depends what I find out tomorrow.... last time I did something silly like this I had to go to Bristol to pick up the car I had won....  ::)

Lucky sod - I don't suppose you fancy going on that wife swap program for a week Doc ????..... I could buy a tractor... move in two new cabinets... oh the thought of it... Do you do ironing in your hosue doc  ???

I sit with my feet up watching everything happen Marky [clicks his fingers.... beer appears] Its great being me.  ;):D :D :D :D

Guest quangova

Hope you get it Doc, I'm tempted but it would be an expensive toy for me to relivesome of my early farming days of hours spent ploughing with one of these and a 4 furrow Dowdsel reversale... a meaty machine indeed.

Thanks Dan for posting this.  ;D;)

FP, good luck with the auction.  Very nice piece.  There was a nice almost mint mf 6180 dynashift on ebay as well.  would love to buy it.

Damn mortgage!!!