The Latest News @ MF e-zine... for no real reason....

Yes, I saw that too. What a shame they didn't publish the picture that AGCO's photographer showed me when I went to Stoneleigh recently, the one of you spread-eagled bollock naked on a straw bale with only a 1/16-scale UH MF35X Industrial to protect your modesty?

On second thoughts, I'm sure it was actually a 1/64-scale model.....

R Day

thanks Bas... I'd put my clothes back on and handed back the 1:64th scale model by the time those pics were taken  :-[:D :D

I'm still not at a point where my new business would be sustainable really in all honesty... if it were not being 'propped up' by the Fruit & Veg business  :-[:-\  .. that said... prices for recyclables are on the up still which can only be a good thing.

I am surprised you haven't thought about doing a deal with the local traveling community, the ones in your area are very good at recycling, they could go around and pick up peoples rubbish for a small price...... Oh wait they already go around and pick everything up at no cost... They empty my skips on my jobs of anything useful.....

That aside, when you have bailed the rubbish where do you send it?

:D :D .. that was nearly a good idea  :D :D

To 'add value' to the waste I have to store it in stacks of 3, off pallets.  We sell loads of 66 bales (full artic loads basically) directly to the mills... or, in the case of plastics, to an agent (mostly) who will place each waste stream depending on it's value and state of cleanliness.  Sadly, most (nearly all) ends up overseas.. plastics end up in China and Lithuania, cardboard/paper ends up in France or Germany  :-\