What did you buy at Spalding tractor show - October 2010

Hi all thought i would start this one off with my buys from Spalding this time around

First up a special set from Siku that ive been after for ages

Picture056.jpg

The prosol power harrow and trailer

Picture057.jpg

The show tractor impressed with this one

Picture058.jpg

the Joskin tri axil trailer its massive

Picture059.jpg

Ive been after one of these for a long time

Picture060.jpg

Then finally an AS trailers trailer body which im going to have a go at converting to fit on my hooklift trailer

Picture061.jpg

I also have on order from many a pair of her gates and i also got the first two copies of Model farmer

Regards Nick

Finally my bargin of the day, I found this boxed and totally mint Claas Valmet under the german chaps table in the big hall for wait for it £5, looking at it it does not look as if it has been out of the box, only catch is the box although good condition is slightly faded and the main problem it has no cab! So if anyone has a spare Valmet cab not fussed what colour the coloured bits are, I would be looking to buy it.

post-188-132639474369_thumb.jpg

The money soon went today - as it does..........

3 x Spalding show models

2 x LCN Fastracs

LCN MF 8270

Some free Britains catalogues

FTF Ford 7000 Weathered

And from Martyn Reeve

2010 Plow City 8960

2 x JD 8020 Prestige's

marmitemania,you mentioned about the rear wheels being too close to the mudgaurds,yes they are and its because the wheels are too big,they could have done smaller,but i dont mind because ill be customising mine and doing a complete wheel change to leave the model correct

Good to meet lots of folks yesterday - I enjoyed it. ;)

Here's my haul 3NH/Fiats from Barry, DBP 240, TX66 from Farmmodels, beautiful Dexta from Dadstractors, neat Vicon spreader from Cerfyn Davies, and of course a couple of ScaleDowns  ;D

oct_10.jpg

who makes the fertilizer spinner is it 1/32 ?

Cenfyn Davies I would guess, Mike. He will be at Toytac. I have one along with an International finger bar mower, a Ferguson cultivator and a belt driven saw bench. All wonderful pieces I might add.  :) :)