Spalding Show, October 2010 - IMAGES TOPIC

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky... you are my hero for sure :-*:-* :-*

Fab photos... and you even managed it without batteries in your big one ;)

oo err missus  :P :P    I think thats too much information for us of a sensitive disposition ;D  ;D  ;D

seriously mark, thanks for sharing these photos, very good of you to quite obviously forego a lot of your own show browsing time to allow the rest of us who can`t make it ,enjoy, if not the atmosphere, the models on show and sale......thanks heaps again

The FTF stand looks the part again, I hope the latest hard copies of Model Farmer were continuing to sell well? SHame I could not be there.

The show looked busy, what is the general view of the show this autumn, on par, busier, quieter? Certainly looked like there was a good crowd there anyway. As always, George is carrying a happy grin from behind those incredible buildings he makes. I marvel every time I see them. Such nice models, I hope some of you chaps are happy customers after the weekend?!  :)

Also, credit to Mandy and Fraser, what a stand!! Can't wait to see it at Toytrac and look at all the bits and pieces the pair now offer. I reckon I could be forced to part with some cash there. Oh, nice Plastruct building there on show I must say too.

Some good shots of the other friendly faces trading there for the day too. And Stevie C  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One last thing .. ...  a few shots of the orange Scania lowloader from Siku. . ... is this the long awaited non R/C version?  :of :of

EDIT - Just found the above on a trader site  :)

Thanks for taking the time and trouble in posting those photos Mark.

My likes

The Britain's International's on the FTF stand

Some of jdc's models on the display stand...they looked the business John ;) ;)

The stall of the Ian Hopper... me thinks I need to make contact with him to see what he has got that I haven't got ???

Who on earth lashed that MF2135 to the trailer.... I have never seen the likes before :of :of

Thanks for all those pictures Mark - I've seen a few things I missed on the day.  :-[ Did you not get the Sumo from Andy Sewell?

Those new Britains IH really do look tidy models and there was a lot of interest.

The Model Farmer seemed to be very popular so I think Andy should be pretty happy.  :)

er... no no no... don't post them

As for the images... you are ALL most welcome... I am flattered by the thanks, but it really is my pleasure to take them for our records  :-*

Ben... I don't know... sorry

Dave P... sorry I didn't take any more pictures of your stand... I got chatting to Dave and forgot to do the deed  :-[ :'(

Thank you Marky for he brilliant pictures for us stoppy backers.

I must admit, as i knew i wasn't going to Spalding, i almost took for granted that you would take lots of photo's, and once again you didn't disapoint.

Help yourself to a Scotch-egg from the service staion next time your there and put it on Barry's tab  :)

(Barry Stunt that is!!  :laugh: )

Thanks for taking the time and trouble in posting those photos Mark.

My likes

The Britain's International's on the FTF stand

Some of jdc's models on the display stand...they looked the business John ;) ;)

The stall of the Ian Hopper... me thinks I need to make contact with him to see what he has got that I haven't got ???

Who on earth lashed that MF2135 to the trailer.... I have never seen the likes before :of :of

To go off topic momentarily..... I have looked at the picture a dozen times and I have come up with the same answer every time. Someone that very nearly knows what they are doing, Bill!!!

To go off topic momentarily..... I have looked at the picture a dozen times and I have come up with the same answer every time. Someone that very nearly knows what they are doing, Bill!!!

Well in my opinion Tris the best way of lashing any tractor whether it be by ratchet straps or rope as I use is to tie over the tyres...spade luggers excluded of course ;) ;) That way you cannot damage any paintwork on the tractor.