UH New Releases 2011

AJH

And we can except next year 2 more Schuitemaker miniatures! One is a  limited edition of the Rapide 125, this is a silver one (the one that  was on the Agritechnica 2009) and the second one is a slurry tank.

Is that the Robusta?

Nice big tankers  :P

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge market for Krone in france sean, bigger market for New Holland, hence the Britains NH forager having a stupidly wide header. New holland sell about 40% of their foragers in France.

Krone is biggest in germany and growing in North America but falling down with no dealer network.

What is it now growing or falling down in Noerth america ?  ;)

I believe Krone are slowly getting a foothold in NA. We see more and more Krone balers, rakes and harvesters in NA. Although that does not mean I have seen many harvesters, just more than before, when there was none. ;D ;D

:of8):-*:-* :-*:-*

seems they are copying the Danbury Mints now..(after the Fordson Dexta 2000) sadly, they are not as good as.. But still quite a nice model and will definately find it's way to my collection.

I have doubts about there scaling btw. I recently acquired the Fordson Dexta and when i compare that to the G&M models and Danbury mint models, they seem to be quite small in comparison.

not sure that appeals to me i must say, will have to look at it in the flesh forst ,same with the baler really, single axel?? puts me off, have never seen that style on a single axel , hence why i aint ordered it, waiting to see it in the flesh

Its´the same baler that the NH BB9090 Sean  ;)

post-1581-132639579074_thumb.jpg