UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how such companies plan for longevity in the market though. There are only so many premier league classic tractors out there. What classic tractor models will we be discussing in say 5 or 10 years time?

I wonder how such companies plan for longevity in the market though. There are only so many premier league classic tractors out there. What classic tractor models will we be discussing in say 5 or 10 years time?

Very valid - I think the manufacturers are making hay while sun shines.......it doesn't stike me as being sustainable......

The door is open for John Deere 7*10, 6*10, 4240s more MF100's and 300's, NH TM155,  Marshall 800's, Deutz DX and Agrotrons, JCB 525 . . . .

I'll pull up a chair and wait. :)

Well according to Sean we have a 7810 on the way??

Anyway I'll still pull up a chair and wait with you mate.... Should I tell you a story.....

Ok here goes. "Onceupon a time there were these 4 young men to decided to travel to Amstredam. They had told their wives and girlfriends and civil partners that they were going to a 'farm toys show'."

Ha ha.... I will leave it there ;)

sorry I`m going off topic here  but that make you guys trip away  sound a bit like one I know of.  ;D  5 young scots set off for a big football match decided that rather than waste the opportunity, make it all a rush and risk being late, missing connections,misssing even the match  ::)  they would make a nice wee break out of it all :D ...leaving just as you say significant others and gf`s at home the scene was set for an enjoyable time . Thursday duly came and  off our intrepid handful set. scarves bobble hats,kilts.all the things you need for a trip to spain in june!!!!! :of  in 1982 !!!! goodbyes were said all but one who`s parting shot was ..............silence......as the door shut behind him.Staying for the whole competition was beyond all possibility and what with it being well televised,our heroes should have been a bit more prepared. Upon their return, red as lobsters,skint,rather despondant about said football and totally knackered after a good few days on the beer and whatever else  ;) .it appeared no genuine record of events existed...some remebered one thing, others remembered something else...none of them forgot that best little cathouse in........ahem we`ll leave that there. ;D  It sounded like they had all been away on different holidays, none actually got in to see the game..........All lead to some serious grovelling,humble pie eating contests and an even more expensive paybacktime,forgivemeI`m sorry shopping spree on the part of their significant others afterwards..................the joys eh

it's not surprising that Case IH will be catered for by other toy manufacturers now as was the case already with NH which were first nearly exclusive RC2.

New Holland, and before that both Ford and FIAT have had a fairly generous spread of licences: Britains, Ertl, Scale Models, Ros, Siku, Yaxon most of which have held past licences for all these brands (from before FNH and CNH were formed).

Ertl has only ever had wholly exclusive licences for John Deere and International Harvester as far as I am aware (the joining of IH with Case has led to a few prior Case licence holders being able to produce some Case-IH models though).

Nowadays, I think you will find (apart from the aforementioned IH and JD) a lot of toy/model makers are granted licences to make specific models rather than given a blanket licence to do anything.

If I take a wild guess at Andys comment about UH and the Case-IH models, I suspect it is a licencing issue.  Historically, the Ertl/IH licence (as with the Ertl/JD) meant that anyone wanting to produce a model of an IH machine needed permission from Ertl as well as a licence from IH, so that may have an impact here.  If UH is not allowed to produce the Magnum, then Ertl/Britains want to get on with it - something that has been missing from 32nd for too long (as with the 10 series Fords until the UH 7810 came along).

New Holland, and before that both Ford and FIAT have had a fairly generous spread of licences: Britains, Ertl, Scale Models, Ros, Siku, Yaxon most of which have held past licences for all these brands (from before FNH and CNH were formed).

Ertl has only ever had wholly exclusive licences for John Deere and International Harvester as far as I am aware (the joining of IH with Case has led to a few prior Case licence holders being able to produce some Case-IH models though).

Nowadays, I think you will find (apart from the aforementioned IH and JD) a lot of toy/model makers are granted licences to make specific models rather than given a blanket licence to do anything.

If I take a wild guess at Andys comment about UH and the Case-IH models, I suspect it is a licencing issue.  Historically, the Ertl/IH licence (as with the Ertl/JD) meant that anyone wanting to produce a model of an IH machine needed permission from Ertl as well as a licence from IH, so that may have an impact here.  If UH is not allowed to produce the Magnum, then Ertl/Britains want to get on with it - something that has been missing from 32nd for too long (as with the 10 series Fords until the UH 7810 came along).

cheaper but less detail if produced by RC2  but better detail yet ..at the same time fragile

and getting more costly by UH  [img alt=:-\]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif

Limited edition Grey MF5470 due out... UK MF dealers to get 250 only... created for Pes Creation club (?) ... total production run of 2500 I do believe - based on a real one produced by MF Switzerland (the one with the flamey dragon thingy on the sides of the bonnet)... Atte Hibma... your mission... should you choose to accept it... find a picture please... and fast.  ;D:-*

I think it's about 7 or 9 per dealer... I wasn't listening properly in all honesty  :-[ :'(