What would you pay for this?

Andy

if any of us had owned that beauty and were selling it, we would all make it as sellable as possible.

I still think that price although high just shows the sign of the times with all fordsons now ????

I would have offered ?400 for it but in hope more than anything. ?:o

Defintely signs of the times but still a very unpredictable market,

Just have to be in the right place at the right time!

Still makes me feel sick thinking about what happened at a car boot near us a couple of years back, bloke on a stall had boxed ddn after boxed ddn, no idea about value ~ ?10er each, we missed them by about 20 seconds >:(

Defintely signs of the times but still a very unpredictable market,

Just have to be in the right place at the right time!

Still makes me feel sick thinking about what happened at a car boot near us a couple of years back, bloke on a stall had boxed ddn after boxed ddn, no idea about value ~ ?10er each, we missed them by about 20 seconds >:(

:o Crikey unreal, i stroll around car boots every week and if i'm lucky i'll find some salop trailers half dead, never anything like that but one day  :) Bet you were sick ehh Andy  :o

I hadnt long been into hobby at that stage but enough to make me feel ill, thought my dad was going to have an on the spot heart attack!!

If it happened today, I could well have ended up in jail!