Zwolle 2011

Andy

I know we are more than a year away from this but in order for best prices / deals, it would be good to have a registration of interest to take forward in enquiries. I will speak to the LCN in November as they arrange similar trips for their members for the Spalding and Chatres shows  :) 

I think the key to this is organising in plenty of time so we can explore all possible avenues. Whether its a two day trip split by a night on the ferry, or accomodation in Zwolle itself, also needs to be ironed out.

Do you know the dates yet Andy, booked tickets for Lee Evans in November next year, hope its not the same weekend!

I'm not sure, but it's probably certain it's the same weekend next year. LCN does already have an agreement with the location for the next two or three years  :D .

And who is Lee Evans?