Massey 1200

JC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or half a set of simba's  ;):D :D

i recon a 9 leg McConnel shakearater would do it the world of good ,would look the part as well  :) :)

don't see many of those about anymore either  :-\

would look even better with a nice 5 furrow reversable  dowswell on the rear,just like i used

I just noticed another bit on Marcus's post there everywere down here the shakerators i've spent a few hours on one as well alot of 12+ leggers on Case MX 270's come down here you'll get sick of them after a while  :D

Well, if we are going to be technical I believe that unusually, five turns of the steering wheel were required to go from full left-hand lock to full right-hand lock, and six turns from full right-hand lock to full left-hand lock.  The rear axle could also tilt independently of the front unit through 15deg either side of horizontal, allowing the wheels to follow even the most difficult ground contours.

Wow, feel dizzy now.

Well, if we are going to be technical I believe that unusually, five turns of the steering wheel were required to go from full left-hand lock to full right-hand lock, and six turns from full right-hand lock to full left-hand lock.  The rear axle could also tilt independently of the front unit through 15deg either side of horizontal, allowing the wheels to follow even the most difficult ground contours.

Wow, feel dizzy now.

Now I'm falling in love with you too MJB's Mummy  :-*:-* :-*:-* or can I call you ......  ??? - Doc looks like a game of cards or an arm wrestle is in order for the hand of MJB's Mummy.... cards it is then  :D

Archived