Massey 1200

JC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, McMummy is really in the know with these 'ere 1200's aint she!! Reckon you could do my driveshaft on the Audi Mrs MJB?!! Did you get my PM? (Nothing shift guys, behave!!)

NCC, your not supposed to know the workings of the electronics, thats why manufacturers fit them, so you have to pay throuigh the teeth to get it sorted.

Your useless NCC arnt you had a year and dont know a thing about it  :D :D you used meters etc at all? you asked your local MF dealer for a tutorial?

Alright then smart arse, I'll let you tell me how to sort it all out ;) ;) :D :D

Nah, can sort of work it out like MPG which is 7, acres comeplete, disctance etc etc just can't work out how to put the width of a 25ft tedder so I can get acres complete, fuel used etc ;) ;)

Wow, McMummy is really in the know with these 'ere 1200's aint she!! Reckon you could do my driveshaft on the Audi Mrs MJB?!! Did you get my PM? (Nothing shift guys, behave!!)

NCC, your not supposed to know the workings of the electronics, thats why manufacturers fit them, so you have to pay throuigh the teeth to get it sorted.

Tell me about it, fried my starter moter the other day the bloody thing decided to stay on and I hadn't a clue about it. Next thing the bloody thing clonked out on me due to extremely flat batteries which meant no dynashift, no hydraulics, no lights nothing. Now need 2 new batteries and 1 new starter moter :'( :'( :'(

I'm off out now to drown me sorrows and go milf hunting :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, thanks Deer-est.  Gave me something to think about

Going off them a bit really... Now I've seen those Fords in Old Fords posts... so I guess I'll have to answer... not any more really  ::)

JOKING UDI BEFORE YOU START  ::):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived