John Deere 2850

Something  like CNH 885 xl sized rear wheels as the 2850 was roughly

that size of the  the mf 390,, as for a UH 7810 that  would suit a 3350 more

than a 2850. I would have thought so were talking a mid ranger tractor

like a 7610 maybee I dunno about 1/32 equivalent maybee nigel ford can help  ???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks men. Yep i measured the uh7810's rears and to scale they are 38's. All the smaller stuff with 34's are the wrong rim centre pattern.

No shortage of front tyre choices but really [glow=red,2,300]stuck on the rears[/glow].

Does any body know what size the rear wheels of the valtra mezzo 6850 are? or Ros lambos??

Maybee dave perdue  could help as he does sell parts maybee he would sell you some

MF 390 rears  :-\

Thanks pete, ive a mccormick bought of ebay so ill see what the rims and tyres are like when it comes, just dont want to be buying a pile of models just for the wheels. I like the look of the claas wheels too but are hard enough to get one for scrap value ha ha!. Pity i didnt have time to get to it today i would have had her finished bar the wheels, but christams shopping was way too important :)

• 1 month later...