beeches farm

graham

this is a new layout some may have seen it at toytrac

beeches farm is a 300 acre dairy farm on the gower pininsula in wales ,growing grass and cereals for home mixing ,110 dairy shorthorn  and ayrshire milking cows , and followers there milk going to make chesse on the farm and onto the freshways market, have 12 sows and there progeny which go to local markets on the gower, run all massey tractors and try to do most farming operations by ourselfs , here is some pics

100_2138.jpg

100_2139.jpg

100_2140.jpg

100_2148.jpg

100_2141.jpg

100_2152.jpg

thought i would put this topic up can not watch any more strictly this seamed far better ,got a lot to do to the layout post some more when done

been doing some fencing round the old orchard

100_2157.jpg

need to get the larsen trap out for the magpies

100_2158.jpg

driver not to happy he can not tip straight up has to back in tip pull out shut tail board tip up fully then back in to unload still shiz happens

100_2161.jpg

bit of clutter and empty bags in there

100_2162.jpg

bale burst open all strings broke

100_2163.jpg

have no roofs made at moment bob guess will have to ,i like looking in there everybody to there own i guess ,  :D

cheers mark ,most of them  you have seen mate at toytrac  ;)

get some more pics when do a bit more painter cheers fella  ;D

young bren sent me a pm how i make the feed barriers all i do is use plastic box section mesure out my holes at 15 mm centres but last hole cut the box section of 7 mm from end , then the top have that end oppisite to the bottom so the barrier will be at an angle cut the diagonal pieces the right length push into the holes with a dab of glue and you are sorted, hope it makes sense bren  :D

I love the way the combine is barricaded into the back of the shed, Graham. You have spent too long around farms!! All so real and brilliant. Funny how with all of your layouts you can still pack a little surprise on each one you make. Always something new to see.  8):)

well done graham super layout again will take great intrest in further development and pictures great ideas .... should be busy at work  but having a good look at the pictures

another credit to  ypu and your hard work

regards

jonathan

p.s  have  sorted the gate  issue out using hard wood  just the  bolts to do have a few ideas    ;) ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...