ertlerik

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and finally.... the last few...

DSC_3433.jpg

DSC_3434.jpg

Was nice to see one of my old 35x's again... check out the price too.. I wish I still had 500 to shift now  :of:D :D

DSC_3435.jpg

Some DBP's ? from Neils

DSC_3436.jpg

DSC_3437.jpg

DSC_3438.jpg

and let's end with a Massey of course...

DSC_3439.jpg

Now apologies for any duplications...bias picture taking... similar pictures and the crappy picture quality too... I've since found out what settings I need for next year (er... I hope)... but I reckon that serves to give you a flavour of what Zwolle is all about... I must have missed a good 2/3 of it in these images mind you  :of  :-[

Anyway... before anyone says thanks... you are all most welcome, as always, I enjoy sharing them with you all  ;):-*

Thank you Mark, once again your pictures make us stoppy backers see what we missed out on.

But if you could read the camera's instruction manual for Spalding in the spring, that would be nice  :P  :P  :P

Is Tris stood next to a 1/32 Ros Schluter?  :P

And why isn't Sean on diet Pepsi  :-*  :police:

It took an hour, to watch all these pictures. They are great Mark! 8) Also some very funny pictures, ha ha.

About the duals, I didn't made them on a CNC, just conventional! (the old way, ha ha.)

Next year, we will learn some more Dutch to you Mark!

As you would say:

Ik hou van jou.  ;D ;D

great pictures lord f. Was great to see some of the stuff i missed while hard at work!!!!!!!!!

Martyn let me hold the gold 8270r again later that day and then forced me to bring it back to live with me!!!!!!

great to chat to sean and tris and andy who all know my show tractor secrets ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

really nice to meet all you dutch guys and see some great custom work....

Andy losted out on the john deere combine to martyn, i would not pay 450 for plastic!!!!!!!

ah sorry neils  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ , was told that end of the hall was all french guys, only there for saturday, clearly we got some wrong info there

Nearly all of them were indeed. But also one or two Dutch, Belgians and Germans. Generally all the people that only do saturdays so they don't leave gaps the day after.

Some pictures I took, wished had more time. Thanks that Mark made such a lot. By the way nice meeting you Mark. And ofcourse Andy, Mike, Sean and everyone else ;D .

First of all the Clubmodel of LCN for 2011 the Deutz 13006:

DSC07270.jpg

DSC07269.jpg

DSC07268.jpg

My models on display:

DSC07253.jpg

DSC07251.jpg

DSC07250.jpg

DSC07249.jpg

Nice for the X-mas tree (not sure the wife would agree  :D ):

DSC07252.jpg

DSC07254.jpg

A County 1454 with steerable front axle (the steeringlock is still terrible ;) ):

DSC07255.jpg

Very nice looking Ford 4630:

DSC07257.jpg

Jack.

great pictures everyone! i must start uploading them onto my computer and then on here soon. I do need to find that picture of Mark "papparazi"Channel holding a Frikandel in an odd way  ;) . It was a very nice display of what was to be found on the show. Although a bit red coloured mind you  :P

to answer Mark's question. The ugly MF models that had such big prize tags on them, are imported from Brazil where apparently there are the same ugly tractors produced with that MF name on it  :of