JD 7810 from miniagripassion

MPR Models

Saw this at Zwolle, it's almost perfect but I didn't think the decals were sharp enough. It's a lot of wonga and it's only fair that it is perfect. ..  :-\ Still it was the demo model so there is no saying that's the final result. Cab detail was very nice though  8) 8) 8)

Saw this at Zwolle, it's almost perfect but I didn't think the decals were sharp enough. It's a lot of wonga and it's only fair that it is perfect. ..  :-\ Still it was the demo model so there is no saying that's the final result. Cab detail was very nice though  8) 8) 8)

And......... shouldn't there be a hand rail on the steps?

However, front linkage and buckrake... very nice :)

Yes i saw that to Tris,but it was the same thing with the 6910 tls last year and she end up like a dream so i think there is a good chance with this one to  :D

• 3 months later...

Today the first batch of models that were ordered were delivered at the fair in Hoegaarden (B).

I ordered two, one with a fronthitch and one with a frontweight. The models are top class! Detailing and finish are superb if you ask me.

Even the little bubble on the bonnet that the real tractor has, has been made.

You can see it very clear in this picture.

7810g.jpg

Some pictures of the models.

img3212.jpg

img3218qd.jpg

img3219gf.jpg

img3224r.jpg

img3225h.jpg

fair wack there cj, saw them at zwolle, and they were packed with detail, hopefully the finish has been sorted, as despite all the effort put into the build with stunning detailing , the paint jobs on the 2 prototypes  they had on display left a lot to be desired, few runs on the green  and the yellow wheel hubs had puddles on the bottom of each wheel where it had pooled ,however if thats sorted you will get a nice model thats for sure

@JD6910, I sincerely hope UH won't make one and I'm pretty confident they won't. ;)

@CJ, check their website: www.miniagripassion.be The options like TLS (Triple Link Suspension), double beams, fronthitch and dual wheels are extra.

@Tractorman810, this has been sorted. These models are finished very niceley and the paintjob is smooth as silk.

@Britainsfan (did you change your name? :P) I guess, however I hope you'll keep these rims because the 718 rims would look silly.

Some more pics.

img3259h.jpg

img3260ek.jpg

img3261ii.jpg

img3262bl.jpg

img3266e.jpg

img3267p.jpg