Siku 2011

FarmtoysDK

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of interst bluegreen,agree with wheels and tyres but whats wrong with the britains 8630r front weight?

I havent bothered looking too close at 8360R britains front weight as im sure its cr*p and indeed so is the siku front linkage :-X

On my Siku RC 8345R model I removed the linkage and bought a pair of the Wiking JD weights and their weight holders from Tractorium and with a little bit of modification my 8345R now looks exactly like the real thing on the front end ;)  Id post a picture if I could remember how :-\

As for that Valtra those 8 wheels and tyres look like excellent conversion material ::) the ugly tractor on the other hand can go in the bin ;D

well if siku are coping  some  stuff of mine i think i will take it as a complement  ;) ;) ,i have a motto all is fair in love and war  ;D ;D ;D ;D ,,,,besides mine are better and they have kind of fizzled out any way ,

any way i will move on ,,,,next ,,,,

big sale 50 % discount on my models hurry while stocks last ,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer OK,,,,,,,

pete the 50% discount thing is just me having a laugh meaning how can i charge what i do,, for say one of my white valtras when siku will charge around £35 each for these ,,,so i need to get rid of mine before there's hit the shops  ;D ;D ,,,but me knowing the market i think they have missed the boat with this one ,,, on the other hand when these things come out i tend to find that collectors start looking at similar models just a different colour ,,,,

no real clear pictures yet,might convert it like i converted the siku cerea,and being really picky,the delta is on the front of the siku 2012 calender,and the grain tank opening doesnt look right,however that picture might be a prototype?

I've got the Fendt version - the grain tank doors aren't big enough, they only cover two thirds of the tank when they should cover the whole thing; in the calendar also, there are sides as on the JD T670 - the Fendt doesn't have these so am assuming the MF won't and that the calendar photo is an early prototype.

Am I right in thinking that the Centora and Delta have the same sized body just different innards?

I've got the Fendt version - the grain tank doors aren't big enough, they only cover two thirds of the tank when they should cover the whole thing; in the calendar also, there are sides as on the JD T670 - the Fendt doesn't have these so am assuming the MF won't and that the calendar photo is an early prototype.

Am I right in thinking that the Centora and Delta have the same sized body just different innards?

Yes, the Delta is the same as the Centora apart from the inards...

I see the CASE Magnum is going to be an 380 according to Siku website ???  which given that CASE have just announced the launch next year of a new 370 CVT flagship suggest either CASE have made a mistake or the office junior at Siku who uploaded the September scheduled releases is shortsighted >:(

It will be a 340......................for now ::)