wiking claas xerion

Paul Palmer

got this email today from claas merchandising after placing an order

hank you for your interest in the CLAAS products. The XERION 5000 from Wiking has been sold out for 2 weeks now. You could have luck and find one in the normal toy stores. We will be bringing out another limited edition in March that varies slightly to the this one.

dont ask me anything else,because this is all the info they told me

Looking on the G & M website they are now listing a Wiking Claas Xerion at £45 when the previous one was retailing at £70, I am not quite sure what the difference is other than the more expensive one is described as the 5000VC (part number 0720930) and has the other as just the 5000 (part number 7308)

However, Wiking's own website lists the 5000VC as part number 077308, I am now confused!

Looking on the G & M website they are now listing a Wiking Claas Xerion at £45 when the previous one was retailing at £70, I am not quite sure what the difference is other than the more expensive one is described as the 5000VC (part number 0720930) and has the other as just the 5000 (part number 7308)

However, Wiking's own website lists the 5000VC as part number 077308, I am now confused!

standard and dealer box robbo?

Is there a Sima edition Atte? if..do you know the part number of that one ?  :)

Maybe next year, Sima is in february 2011, that is what i mean ;)

And the Wiking item number of the dealer boxed Claas Xerion is 0773 60 00 and it is a limited edition of 3000 pcs ;)

dscf2481o.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]Looking on the G & M website they are now listing a Wiking Claas Xerion at £45[/glow] when the previous one was retailing at £70, I am not quite sure what the difference is other than the more expensive one is described as the 5000VC (part number 0720930) and has the other as just the 5000 (part number 7308)

these are the public ones not the dealer ones

got to say thats a hell of a mark up just for a different box ,£45 to£ 70, noticed lately that the dealer boxed ones have really varied depending on what model it is, the latest uh 6 series mfs are 3 or 4 quid between each version, but others have been as much as 10 quid more, ?????

got to say thats a hell of a mark up just for a different box ,£45 to£ 70, noticed lately that the dealer boxed ones have really varied depending on what model it is, the latest uh 6 series mfs are 3 or 4 quid between each version, but others have been as much as 10 quid more, ??? ??

My thoughts exactly, an extra £25 for the dealer box is excessive in my opinion, I don't mind up to about £10 but that is going too far >:( >:(

My thoughts exactly, an extra £25 for the dealer box is excessive in my opinion, I don't mind up to about £10 but that is going too far >:( >:(

yes but the dealers like g&m have bought them from claas then put the mark up on them...... claas do not sell at £70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more around £45..............................

we know that richard, but 25 quid a unit is a tad extreme, like i mentioned the dealer box versions differ radicly depending on what model it is, not make, the mf's vary hugely from 3 quid, a few have  even the same as the normal box ones,  up to 10 quid????

whilst i know they have to go and get them, or have them posted a box of those fro ma dealer via courier wont cost 25 a box of 6 let alone 25 each

• 2 months later...

Have just recently acquired the wiking Xerion, and although i think it is an excellent model detail wise, whats going on with the colour? the green seems way off, as does the red, unless claas have changed the colour of these particular Xerions, (but I wasn't aware that they had,) it is to dark.

Granted, you can put 4 detailed Class models together (UH jag/Tucano/Norev 108/schuco Senator) & they are all slightly different shades, but the wiking is noticeably a different colour.