Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a scare today, they tried to swap my roster pattern arround, which would have ment the saturday before(travel up day) was my day in, and getting saturdays off is a nightmare as only 2 are in as a normal day for cover ,but got out of it now after i pointed out i had all my leave for the year  booked up arround off days ect, so its going to be next april they swap it now

Phew... I thought that was the case... how can anyone love East Anglia  :of:D :D :D

oi mr ferguson you know you love the area.........

what could be better than the fens, caxton gibbet., etc

or a night out in huntingdon, or st ives....................

glad im back in suffolk now this area is lovely  ;) ;) ;) ;)

ps i do like the new massey stuff 8) 8)

just dont tell anyone cos it aint BLUE ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

is that the way to go to get a discount? :of 

i'll bring my girlfriend along, maybe she can distrac... ehh.. bargain with you..  ;)

no, just bring a child along, that works every time with barry, we can lend you tris if required, he will pass as a 5 year old i recon ;D ;D ;D ;D

is that the way to go to get a discount? :of 

i'll bring my girlfriend along, maybe she can distrac... ehh.. bargain with you..  ;)

Now Wil you may be a great fellow ford collector and a damn decent n good looking bloke but your girlfriend might just have more luck with the discount  ;D ;D ;D

no, just bring a child along, that works every time with barry, we can lend you tris if required, he will pass as a 5 year old i recon ;D ;D ;D ;D

size wise, that might be true  ;) , but is he adorable enough??? puppy eyes???, well he can still practice on that for the next 2 months ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now Wil you may be a great fellow ford collector and a damn decent n good looking bloke but your girlfriend might just have more luck with the discount  ;D ;D ;D 

ehhrrrr.. thanks for the tip, ill send my girlfriend over with instructions  8):P:-*

Done!!!  :D :D  Flight from Stockholm to Stansted check! car hire from Stansted to Spalding check!Pub saturday night check (I hope SI will be there because he owns me a pint  :D  ) Breakfast at the pub in the morning Check!Spalding show check!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

Are you planning a tight schedule like last time, Peter? Arriving in the middle of the night is not recommendable, unless of course you are betting on a free convertable rental ;)

see you there!

;D ;D ;D  No wil i will try to take my first Spalding pint saturday 3 pm  8) 8) ;D;)