Nicks Model collection

nick henton

Here are some pictures of part of my collection i will be posting on the farm layout section as well when i get my yard ect. sorted.

heres to start it my favorite model this year in my opinion for all you massey fans out there it the 9895FORTIA combine very nice model well worth the money

Picture070.jpg

another

Picture069.jpg

last one with the header trailer on

Picture071.jpg

now a touch of claas :)

Picture073.jpg

Picture075.jpg

close up of the xerion 5000

Picture063.jpg

more to follow

Now there's a Siku tractor that brings back a lot of fantastic carpet farming memories Nick, the dual wheeled MB-Trac 800. Remember being bought one for Christmas many years ago by my Uncle. I remember it came with a front mounted blade and rear mounted link box, I played with it quite a bit until I somehow contrived to break the front linkage on it. Dad took a hacksaw to it and fitted it with a weight block instead before I eventually and regrettably sold it at a carboot sale. Tidy collection you're building up, the Schuco Massey Ferguson combine looks very impressive. :) 

i got that from ebay a couple of weeks ago i only paid a fiver for it posted it certainly brings back some memories for me as well. im very impressed with the massey combine i was a little doubtfull about it at first but that soon changed when i got it home and out of the box :)  that little lot that ive posted up is only a small dip in the ocean

Regards Nick

Thanks paul i havent got half of them on as yet of the impliments that ive got as for the combine and if im honest mate i dont really know as i havent really took a lot of notice mate i dare say you could but i think it would be a very carefull job.

Regards Nick

Nice collection brother Nick... thanks for sharing.. I really really really must get a Fortia now I've seen yours.. I've laid off it as I've really not got the cabinet space... but you've finally tipped my 'mildly bearable itch' over the edge and turned it into an itch I just have to scratch  :)

My wife will be adding you to her wanted list as well now mate... I feel it only right and proper to warn you  ;D

So... what's the favourite one mate in that lot ??? ... and what do you have planned for Santa to bring ???

Oh well mate thanks for the warning :angel:.

the massey has to be my favorite number one because of its build quality and two the level of detail is amazing the header is all metal apart from the rotor and the screw the trailer is all metal apart from the drawbar and both are quite heavy for saying what they are there is very little plastic on the combine itself. its the first schuco model ive bought and would buy another without any hesitation

As for santa i dont know as yet the other half is keeping tight lipped  :-[

Regards Nick