Pressure Washing the Fergie......Before and After......

NewHolland2

looking good Mart!  :) :) :)

Thanks Ben...... :) :) :)

Regan's all ready for this year's work to commence now. The first job will be to remove the front wheels and get them painted properly. The good thing about the Pressure wash is it removes any loose paint as well as dirt so any paint which was in need of a wee touch up has now been "revealed" to me.  :) :) :)

you going to hand paint it martin or will a respray be on the cards ?

Hand paint it at this stage, maybe in a few years if I have the money and I think it's appropriate I would consider a spray but the finish of the hand painting I've done so far is pretty dam good...... :) :) :)

looking good mart,your not to far of are you,whe3n its finished are you going to try a few shows see how you get on?

Cheers Sean......Not too far, should be finished by the end of they year if all goes to plan and nothing major goes wrong...... :D;) ;)

She will be going to shows once she's finished, however some new tyres are in order before then I think...... :-\ :) :)

almost the same as Willypit shine for the plastic ,vynal,& rubber parts for your car

how's the 3600 fund coming along ?

The 3600 fund is coming along slightly better than expected because I've managed to get into February and buy only one thing (John Deere Agritechnica Loader Set from FP  :)  ;) ;)).

I doubt it will have enough in it by the end of they year, but if my work experience goes well and that becomes a weekend job then a wee bit more dosh may be coming in and I'm also expecting word back from another local farmer about a possible weekend job as I was speaking to his worker the other day and he is going to put a word in for me...... :) :) :)

Looking good SuperMart... She looks shiny as a new pin now  ;) - What you want is Armourall Tyre Foam - One can will do all those tyres - jack each wheel and spin it and they come up like new - use it on my car tyres when I'm trying to impress the ladies  ;) (Never works though  :'()

Hand painting is perfectly acceptable for mosrt bits Martin - but you'll have to spay the bonnet and wings  ;)

Looking good SuperMart... She looks shiny as a new pin now  ;) - What you want is Armourall Tyre Foam - One can will do all those tyres - jack each wheel and spin it and they come up like new - use it on my car tyres when I'm trying to impress the ladies  ;) (Never works though  :'()

Hand painting is perfectly acceptable for mosrt bits Martin - but you'll have to spay the bonnet and wings  ;)

Thanks Marky. I'll investigate that once the painting is complete...... :) :) :)

That wee little tractor is crying out for a mudgaurd Mart, whats the plan??

Hopefully getting a new set sometime this year. They aren't the cheapst things to buy I tell you. I have both original mud-guards but the one which isn't attached is in a pretty poor state so I just removed it......

Thanks Marky. I'll investigate that once the painting is complete...... :) :) :)

Hopefully getting a new set sometime this year. They aren't the cheapst things to buy I tell you. I have both original mud-guards but the one which isn't attached is in a pretty poor state so I just removed it......

you though about ebay mart,see pairs and indvidual ones on there,might be cheaper option