What Farm Model(s) did you get for Christmas?

Deere-est

That's her Jez. Can't wait to use it. I'll add it to the Tools thread. It has a big brother with tilting blade, about four times the price! Oh and Tracis Nan got me two blades.

Mark, wood, plastic and non-ferrous metals. Probably body parts too knowing me! :D :D

It looks like fun mate... I know Bill Richardson has a shop full of Proxxon stuff which he reckons is simply first class.  I can't wait to see what you make with it... must do some superbly accurate work on the repetitive stuff like roof trusses  :-\

Traci doesn't have an older sister does she mate ???:P .. Diane bought me socks and a scarf  >:(:-[

It looks like fun mate... I know Bill Richardson has a shop full of Proxxon stuff which he reckons is simply first class.  I can't wait to see what you make with it... must do some superbly accurate work on the repetitive stuff like roof trusses  :-\

Traci doesn't have an older sister does she mate ???:P .. Diane bought me socks and a scarf  >:(:-[

HA HA HA... LMAO (laugh my ass off)

Marky you make me laugh mate..... You could take the grandma, she got the blades, maybe next is the saw itself?

:of::):P:-X;D

Not really a xmas present more like from the money my father in law gave me I found a 1/32 cherry picker trailed version really high detailled model made by JLG the T 350 model surperb just £11 instead of £39.99 at TXMaxx  :)  sale today

Not really a xmas present more like from the money my father in law gave me I found a 1/32 cherry picker trailed version really high detailled model made by JLG the T 350 model surperb just £11 instead of £39.99 at TXMaxx  :)  sale today

:)  thats the gods lookin down on you the shopping gods ,well done ive seen that model  before and its a beauty

UH Claas 1:32 White Xerion

UH MF Black 7499

The rest i will find out

I also got something i haven't seen before. It was to celebrate the 2000 millennium at JCB, i think they offered this to the staff. Its a limited run of joal models, teletruck, fastrac & robot. It came in a silver cover and then it has a black base which they all sit on. Anybody have any info on them? Will try and get some pictures.

I also got something i haven't seen before. It was to celebrate the 2000 millennium at JCB, i think they offered this to the staff. Its a limited run of joal models, teletruck, fastrac & robot. It came in a silver cover and then it has a black base which they all sit on. Anybody have any info on

them? Will try and get some pictures.

604a4a4e.jpg