JCB 3c mk2

although your images are, shall we say.. no the crispist I have seen.... your scratch building is superb.... that looks like a real treat that buddy.

I bet your dad was chuffed to bits with that little beauty.. thanks for sharing

aye camera wouldnt be the greatest but thanks dad didnt want to touch it incase he broke something  :P  but he was realy pleased as he used to have a real one

Looking good there I remember your first posts on here your skills have come on no end just a bit of flashback to the good old days of bad camera  ;D  but never mind ;)  I used to own those 3cs as well one heck of a good machine if ya new how to drive it ;) . I still wish i had shipped my last MK3 over to Canada :'( . she'd still dig the hole to bury half this modern junk that needs a breaker to touch some of this rock. looking forward to seeing her done  :)

Regards Robert

Looking good there I remember your first posts on here your skills have come on no end just a bit of flashback to the good old days of bad camera  ;D  but never mind ;)  I used to own those 3cs as well one heck of a good machine if ya new how to drive it ;) . I still wish i had shipped my last MK3 over to Canada :'( . she'd still dig the hole to bury half this modern junk that needs a breaker to touch some of this rock. looking forward to seeing her done  :)

Regards Robert

thanks for that will have to leave it for a few weeks as i have gcse exams coming starting next week  :-\

• 3 weeks later...

only just seen this topic, thats pretty smart, we used to have a 3cx with a similar cab, the ones with the sliding door to get into to, and i have often thought about making one for ditching dutys and beet loading on ash tree, this topic may just inspire me to have a go

only just seen this topic, thats pretty smart, we used to have a 3cx with a similar cab, the ones with the sliding door to get into to, and i have often thought about making one for ditching dutys and beet loading on ash tree, this topic may just inspire me to have a go

im sur if you do one it will be mutch better than mines as i made the cab jib and front loader out of 3mm acrilic cut out with a laser cutter at school