Wiking 2011

catkom3

I think we all new that was coming from someone ;)  I just hope when Wiking releases it they offer it with both maize and grass attachments as Ive just sold my Claas 900 and accessories and am on the lookout for a top drawer replacement :)  maybe the Fendt?  If its of the usual Wiking standard the answer will be yes ;D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I just recieved this yesterday,after it being delivered to the wrong house :( ,I was curious as to how these " push off " trailers worked,so I 've taken a few stop frame kinda shot's to illustrate how it works,here go's

10-12-11D.jpg

First with the ram and push plate right up front,

10-12-11E.jpg

Next the ram and push plate starting to move to the back,also pushing the floor plate,

10-12-11G.jpg

Now the whole assembly reaching the end,

10-12-11H.jpg

Now at full reach,the push plate raises up over the floor plate,and shoves the whole load out the back,hope that all makes sence, :-\

Regards

Joe.