Wiking 2011

catkom3

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of being pedantic, the rear wheels are on the wrong way on the John Deere loader tractor, hopefully they will get it right for the general release. ;) ;) ;)

And the front grill guard is every so slightly too big. But all in all it will be the one model i'll really be wanting in 2011, love the rear weight too

At the risk of being pedantic, the rear wheels are on the wrong way on the John Deere loader tractor, hopefully they will get it right for the general release. ;) ;) ;)

you know what mike, there are some forums that would have you banned for a comment like that ;):D :D :D  no one has noticed that the bonnet decal says 7430  :of :of :of :of  thats a 6930 for sure

Why exactly is it not a 7430???

I have looked hard at various pictures (and have recently spent a few days driving a 7530), and I can't see quite what is so wrong with it.  Even as a re-decal on the 6930 model, the 40mm greater length and a 120mm greater height of the real thing don't make a big difference in 32nd, and I can't really tell them apart otherwise  :-

As to the wheels being the wrong way round, some operators do turn one set of wheels the other way round to improve traction in reverse when using a loader in sticky conditions, although they normally turn the front set.

The samson seems to have it's front wheels off te ground - wonder if the geometry is a bit out on the hitch?

I thought the T8 would be a myth - it's not German made for a start. Let's hope the Siku or Ertl versions are half decent...although I'm not holding my breath based on track record. It's a shame all the new NH stuff is being made by the toy rather than model makers (G240 excepted).

;) ;) Ah Brian,you noticed,happy as a pig in .... I guessed as soon as it was announced it had to be the SG28=28.000 litres = 6000 gallons = 26 ton,there's no other model implement big enough for the 5000,the "wing's" on that thing will be almost a metre wide,far to big for most collection's,but, I have a wee diorama in mind for it,

Regards

Joe.