Fendt 930

Pingu

This is a local contractors Fendt 930 spends most of its summer on a simba solo and other tillage equipment it replaced a renault the bloke also runs a Fendt 818 and 926 in his line up

Sorry about the finger in the second one

Nice pics MF Fan. That's the first time I've actually seen a real Simba Solo working...... :) :) :)

Theres quite a few in my area mainly pulled by large case's and fendts so i like the machinery in my area :D :D

Bet the driver had a big grin on his face....NICE  :-*

Your actualy right talked to the bloke he was smiling from ear to ear :D :D

From what i've heard very hard to pull through the ground even tracks struggle and they dont lack on grip well you think about it your pulling a set of discs down to 6 inches then 4 subsoiling legs down to 10 inches or so then a press and often behine another double DD press or even a cultipress so its a hard load made the 930 bark alot whn i was there when it reached a hard patch of ground etc

Not a mission running one of those over here then, not much light soil over here in N Ireland, llike another post i seen on here woth a parharrow (POWERHARROW??)with a big heavy roller behind it, do that over here and ur in bother

FB KEEP IT ON THE QUIET BUT I THINK THERE'S A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES HERE

Guest Fendt pwr

Not a mission running one of those over here then, not much light soil over here in N Ireland, llike another post i seen on here woth a parharrow with a big heavy roller behind it, do that over here and ur in bother

Might have been one of my post's??