ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Beetharvester looks just what I always wanted. I know it's not a Ropa, Vervaet or Agrifac but I will take it without complaining.  ;D  Who knows maybe this can be the start of a whole new era. Highly detailed models of self propelled Beet Harvestors. :P :P :P Would be a dream come true. :) :)

The G240 (and hence hopefully 8970) looks good.

I'll be leaving my half finished conversion of the old Ertl model on the table for a while now then and onto something else instead....whenever I start having a crack at a model, one of the Mfrs seems to bring one out a couple of months later....I better get started on a Ford 8210 and TW35 in that case as definitely want to add those to the collection!

turbohealy,ive studied the gt and from my understanding theres no feed web fitted at the front,i know this was an option when new so can i ask from your knowledge of your own gt170 can you tell me if im correct...

its an option on the gt i have a gt brochure and its in it but we have the one web . if you want i can send you the brochure of the gt you can give ciaran a shout and we will post it to you !! first thing to do to the gt is make a pickoff table for that  ::) i see the model is specced with wheel drive thank god id b lost without it  ;D

its great saying that we are all going to get the models but such detail will not come cheap, grimmr beet harvester i can see being round the £80-90

And the rest... That Siku Ropa cost £60 so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first 1:32 to cost over the £100 mark.... Could be wrong as the schuco combines cost £80 but this has a lot more moving parts.

Based on the fact that pretty much every New Holland model released to date from the two colour era (blue and brown) has been available in both liveries I'd be very surprised if Ros don't release both the G240 and 8970 together (Ertl did both, Britains did both of the M/60 series i think as did Replicagri this year). And I'm guessing that whoever granted the Replicagri licences will be the same as whoever has granted them to Ros.