ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with bluegreen. The rexor is available from Tractor connection for around 84 euros. In my opinion a steal. It is really a stunning model and coupled with the fact that beetharvesters are not everybodys thing (less sales) it really is not all that expensive. Production costs must be pretty high per model produced. I for one will defenitly buy one not just because I want one but also because I want to support the very brave effort of ROS to produce such a model.

I agree with bluegreen. The rexor is available from Tractor connection for around 84 euros. In my opinion a steal. It is really a stunning model and coupled with the fact that beetharvesters are not everybodys thing (less sales) it really is not all that expensive. Production costs must be pretty high per model produced. I for one will defenitly buy one not just because I want one but also because I want to support the very brave effort of ROS to produce such a model.

I whole heartly agree with you there Marcus,

Regards

Joe.

If anybody from ROS is reading this, would it be possible to reissue the New Holland TX Combine Harvester to a higher specification?

A removable header and a header trailer would really hit the spot.

good morning

at the moment this is no possible,in any case we study this possibility

the moulds are very old and in old tecnology

Best Regards

A CX820 with the second type of decals - rather like on my avatar would make me one very happy bunny indeed.

Or a CR980 with blue decals would be nice.

Or both  ;D

Seriously, I think given Ros' level of detail and quality now, these would look fabulous.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody else get the Grimme rexor?What a model. Ros have really outdone theselves with that one. worth every penny. Its impressive in every way. detail is just astounding, sturdy and very heavy made.

congratulations to ROS are defenitly in order here.

If I could change one thing it would be that I would have prefered a ROPA or Vervaet than a Grimme. But hey, its a great start.